We have been getting a lot of questions about how community members can access the benefits, rebates, and tax credits that are available through the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA). Federal guidance is still evolving, but we have compiled this list of trusted resources to help you get started. The list will regularly updated to reflect updates and improved guidance.
- IRA Rebate and Tax Credits
- See the full list of IRA incentive programs you may be eligible for now and in the future.
- Offers and Rebates for ENERGY STAR Products - See the EPA-certified ENERGY STAR products and associated financial incentives from the IRA and Dominion Energy.
- Rewiring America Energy Savings Calculator - This tool helps you understand which IRA programs you are eligible for based on household size and income.
- Department of Energy Programs for Renters - Information about programs specifically for tenants.
- Virginia Energy Sense - Virginia's energy education resource.
- Dominion Energy Energy Savings Programs - See programs available through our regional electric utility provider.
- City of Charlottesville Green Incentives and Rebates - the City offers several incentives and resources to support and promote green building practices, including energy efficiency, energy conservation, renewable energy generation, and water conservation.
- Local Energy Alliance Program (LEAP) Programs - Qualified community members are eligible for free home weatherization through a trusted City partner.