On Thursday, September 17 at 2:00 pm, the City of Charlottesville Office of Voter Registration will unveil the Official Mail Ballot Drop Box that will be available to Charlottesville City voters for the November 2020 General Election.
- The mail ballot drop box will be located just outside of the Office of Voter Registration in the City Hall Annex.
- Voters may drop their mail ballot anytime up until 7:00 pm on Election Day.
- The City’s mail ballot drop box will be under 24-hour surveillance and checked regularly for ballots, including on the weekend.
- Mail ballot drop boxes will also be available at each polling place on Election Day.
- Tampering or interfering with a mail ballot drop box is a Class 5 Felony.