May 12, 2020
Virtual Meeting or Broadcast
605 East Main St
Charlottesville, VA 22902
Cville360 Episode #12 - COVID-19 Response Update - feat. Mayor Nikuyah Walker
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
COVID-19 Response Update + The City Comprehensive Plan Update and the new Cville Plans Together website
Cville360 Episode #12 - May 12, 2020 11 a.m.
Topic: COVID-19 Response Update + The City Comprehensive Plan Update and the new Cville Plans Together website
How to view the program
Option 1: The usual streaming and television options (our website, Facebook, Twitter, and Comcast Ch. 10)
Option 2: Our Zoom webinar which allows full participation from your computer or smartphone (write questions to the host, raise your hand and ask a question on the broadcast).
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: May 12, 2020 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Cville360 Episode #12
- Joe Powers, Charlottesville Fire Department - Update on COVID-19
- Nikuyah Walker, Mayor of Charlottesville
- Alex Ikefuna, Director, Neighborhood Development Services
- Jenny Koch, AICP, Sr. Associate / Urban Planner, RHI
- Brian Wheeler, Director of Communications (Host)
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
View previous Cville360 episodes.