Court Square Park
- Public Transportation
Court Square Park consists of 0.4 acres and includes all of the property bordered by Jefferson Street, Fourth Street northeast, High Street and the Albemarle County Court Building (location). This property, once known as "McKee's Row", was deeded to the City by Paul Goodloe McIntire in 1919 to be used as a park. A narrow lane which once ran between the County Court Building and the park property was called McKee's Lane.