Joint City Council / Housing Advisory Committee Work session
- Date: 01/16/2019 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Water Street Conference Center
407 E. Water Street
Charlottesville, Virginia 22902
Charlottesville City Council will hold a joint work session with the Housing Advisory Committee.
- Call to Order Council/HAC (Mayor Walker/HAC Chair d’Oronzio)
- Introduction and Overview (d’Oronzio)
- Review of Housing Deficit and Needs (Sunshine Mathon) – VIEW MEMO
- Introduction to the IAT (Dan Rosensweig/Ridge Schuyler)
- Discussion of IAT in Practice (HAC Policy Subcommittee/Council)
- Discussion of community engagement efforts
- Public Comment
Agendas of regular Council meetings are available in advance from the Clerk or on the Council website.
Upon written or phone request, the Clerk of Council will answer questions about Council business.
Persons with disabilities may request reasonable accommodations by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or (434) 970-3182.