Free Workshop: Internal Tools for Nonviolent Action
- Date: 08/11/2018 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Carver Recreation Center
233 4th St. NW
Charlottesville, Virginia 22903
Active/experiential models will be explored to deepen our internal capacity to take nonviolent action: to stand at the crossroads of consciousness, compassion, and empowerment; to impact others in line with our intention, and to communicate effectively across racial and other differences.
• Nonviolent Communication
• The Power of DIfference Model
• Intercultural Conflict Style Model
• The Game Plan (Experiential Methods)
Please register in advance by calling 434-260-9377, emailing email@example.com, or on our website at www.thesum.org.